To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Safety Officer to join our team. As a Safety Officer, you will be responsible for facilitating compliance with occupational health and safety (OSH) guidelines. Your main goal will be to always ensure safe working environment and prevent any injuries and accidents.
- Plan and implement OHS policies and programs
- Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics
- Review existing policies and procedures
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations
- Work with HR to set up a new employee on-boarding process for safety.
- Conduct risk assessment
- Enforce preventative measures
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes
- Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees' safety-
- Possess good leadership, communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.