To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
• Responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating with front and heart-of-the-house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds guest expectations
• Process guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
• Responds to additional requests; determines when the meal has been completed, totals bills and accepts payment.
• Removes dirty dishes and utensils from tables between courses and clears tables after guests leave.
• Cleans and resets vacated tables and returns dirty dishes, silverware, glassware and utensils to dishwashing area.
• College level or with a vocational course in Hotel and Restaurant Services
• Must have good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
. • Related work experience is an advantage.
Interested applicants may also email their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision