To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Cafe24's products(eCommerce).
- Development of functions related to e-commerce and infrastructure system to business requirements.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 5 Yrs and above work Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- Experience with two or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to :
- Experience with one or more Databases including but not limited to :
Mysql, Pgsql, Oracle
- Experience in administering application servers and web servers
- Experience in web application development or mobile application development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Those who have a high sense of ownership.
- Strong understanding of modern web application
- Strong knowledge of Cache and NoSQL databases, like Redis, Memcache, MongoDB, etc.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new complex environments and learn technologies.
- Solid knowledge of architecture and design patterns, object-oriented design principles and SOLID principles.
- Experience in large-scale web service development
- Experience in management
- Experience using Jekins & Git
- Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
- Experience preferred with Amazon Web Services or have licenses.
Visit us at https://cafe24.ph to learn more about this job and other vacancies.
Can work well independently and with a team.