To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
Conducts routine & non-routine analysis of raw materials, goods-in-process / finished products, trial & testing and actual stability samples.
Compile data for the documentation of testing procedures, prepare reports & review data to determine if products are being produced in accordance with specifications.
They are also responsible for the simple maintenance & in-house calibration of all laboratory equipment & may perform other duties as assigned.
Registered Chemist, Registered Chemical Technician
- Good communication skills
- At least 2 years of related & progressively responsible experience in a similar position preffered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to maintan accurate records & understand details
- Willing to work overtime & shifting schedule