Grand Placement & General Services Corp.
Job Vacancy: Finishing Carpenter
- High School level (can communicate in English well)
- At least two (2) VERIFIABLE years of work experience abroad as Carpenter (Finishing)
- Carpentry, concreting and structures work
- Responsible for building and erecting rough wooden structures
- Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails, or screw.
- Mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
- Roof work, stand trusses, rigger boards and feet
- Can do framing, skirting, door hanging, foundation, walls, window frame installation and timber roofing
- Cutting materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts
- Using measuring lasers is preferred
- Be able to do timber framing
- Finishing experience including hanging doors, skirtings, and architraves
- Can use power tools including drop saw, skill saw, nail gun, etc.
Interested and qualified applicants must Apply personally or
Email CV to
Mr Jay - R at email@example.com
Mr Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address 1636 F. Agoncillo St. Malate Manila
Telephone No: 525-1031 Loc.126
*For Manpower Pooling Only *No Fees to Be Collected *Beware of Illegal Recruiters*
- Work Experience: 5 year/s
Salary: ₱2,000 - ₱3,000
With knowledge in Carpentry
Can cooperate with co employee