WORK DAYSHIFT, WEEKENDS OFF, WORK-LIFE BALANCE IS YOURS!
We are in need of stellar VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS who will be responsible in providing administrative support to ensure efficient operations of our clients' businesses. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, possesses extreme attention to detail, and knows how to prioritize assigned tasks.
- Edit and create files in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and PDF formats
- Prepare and create accurate and visually appealing/well-formatted presentations, documentation and reports using Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms) or other software
- Manage social media accounts in various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Basic website maintenance and blog management
- Answer customer inquiries over the phone and after service follow-up calls to customers as necessary
- Preparation of material for monthly newsletters
- Email Management/Filtering
- Calendar Management - set up meetings/appointments
- Database building and file management
- Hotel and Flight Booking
- Preparing minutes of meetings
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within specified timeframe and with a minimum number of errors or omissions
- Other tasks as assigned