To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
At least 3 years of experience in Information Technology
Has the ability to work well with a team in a fast paced environment.
Knowledge in specific technical support and troubleshooting.
<!--[endif]-->Has the ability to use support tools to identify or resolve customer technical/IT issues.
Highly technical and data management skills specifically on skills and attributes below:
- Knowledge in various workstations, desktop, laptop and peripherals
- Installation of various OS
- Basic troubleshooting and methodology
- Basic understanding of network, TCP/IP, OSI layer
- Understanding of monitoring tools
- Basic knowledge of Email client and configuration such as MS Outlook, Outlook express, etc.
- Knowledge in domain and workgroup network.
- Knowledge in various monitoring tool such as CACTI, MRTG, PRTG, Solar wind, Nagios, etc.
- Familiarization with CCTV, Biometric devices, NVR and DVR.
- Active directory user account and Group policy management.
- File server administration and configuration
- WiFi configuration and implementation
- Knowledge in proxy and VPN
- Front end – Back end services
- Call Centre System – VOIP
- Handling and supervising documentation and presentation
- Experienced in multimedia server/streaming server/CDN service
Good leadership skills