EuroAsia Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Job Vacancy: Accounting Associate
- Prepare financial reports.
- Assist with tax returns or audits.
- Provide basic Accounting and Bookkeeping support to clients.
- Keep track of and verify accounts payables and receivables.
- Work Experience: 6 month/s
Salary: ₱13,500 - ₱15,000
- Preparing financial statements using knowledge of basic accounting and bookkeeping.
- Organizing and monitoring account payable and receivable.
- Collaborating with supervisors and other Accounting Associate to complete various tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management, communication, intellectual and computer skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Bookkeeping Software