Neltex Development Co., Inc.
Job Vacancy: Junior Programmer
The Junior Programmer is responsible for developing and implementing computer applications and programs based on business requirements in order to improve productivity and to reduce operating costs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts systems analysis and designs.
- Prepares system requirements and specifications.
- Implements program/system testing.
- Provides technical assistance and system trainings to users.
- Provides on-call support and resolution of day-to-day system related problems.
- Implements modifications on programs and systems processes.
- Work Experience: 2 year/s
Salary: ₱24,000 - ₱27,000
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
We offer competitive salary and the following benefits!!!