Job Vacancy: Site Lead Coordinator/Admin Supervisor
- Manage their assigned site in Mandaluyong City.
- Gather the issues from clients and make sure the site issues are resolved through maintenance and contractors.
- Ordered and inventoried office supplies.
- Handled difficult client complaints and concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performed a variety of special projects and duties as assigned.
- Administered all of the company’s purchase orders for additional equipment and renegotiated contracts when necessary.
- Administered any and all customer needs and/or concerns.
- Inspected rooms for quality assurance.
- Work Experience: 2 year/s
Salary: ₱18,000 - ₱25,000
- Should have 1-2 years of related experience.
- Good English communication skills to take care of our foreign clients.
- Experience in managing or supporting a Facility is an advantage but we are willing to train.
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong site and open for Dayshift or Nightshift.