To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
• Candidate must be a Bachelor's graduate of Business Administration, Financial Management, Accountancy or any 4 year course
• Keen attention to details
• Time management skills
• Must be able to work in minimal supervision
• Fluent written and verbal skills in English
• Checking and preparation of cost proposal under existing clients
• Assist in the reassessment of cost for contract renewal.
• Conduct final review of cost proposal
• Prepare costing adjustments for government mandatory changes in salary and contributions (e.g. wage orders, salary distortion, SSS, philhealth and pagibig contributions).
• Ensure accurate and on-time encoding and initial approving of rates
• Familiarity with Government benefits
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Word
• Can work alone and also can work on a team
• Keen to details