To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
* Assist Academic Head
* Help in the development and implementation of instructional materials and curriculum programs
* Assess teacher performance, produces reports and make suggestions for improvement.
* Assess student performance to determine in what ways instructional approaches need to be changed or modified
* Ensure teaching quality and standards
* Consolidates progress reports and program evaluations
* Coordinate teacher and student class concerns
* Handles student attendance. Informs students regarding schedule changes.
* Spearhead in student/teacher-related events like conferences, workshops, orientation and trainer's training
* Helps in CHED/TESDA accreditations
PC and Mac User is an advantage
Good Communication Skills
Pages and Numbers for Mac
Taking initiative in finding new tasks when done with what is assigned, problem-solving on your own or with help from natural supports