IDC Manpower Services Inc.
Job Vacancy: Pest Control Operations Supervisor
- Monitors the work performance of every employee in his team
- Conducts employee meetings to get their concerns
- Makes the incident reports once an employee commits a violation and coordinates it to the HR Department.
- Coordinates to Operations Manager regarding the itinerary schedule and any pest related issues.
- Attends immediately to any problem or complaints of clients, or client's customers
- Maintain a constant good working relationship with all the client's personnel for their support on monitoring the performance of our employees and controlling the pest activity in a property
- Submits progress reports to clients
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
- Work Experience: 1 year/s and 2 month/s
Salary: ₱15,000 - ₱20,000
- Experience: at least 1-2 years as an Operations Supervisor from another pest control company
- Good communication and written skills
- Knowledgeable with basic use of MS Office
- Can apply at GF, 108 Central Building, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis, QC
- Can work in a minimum supervision
- Can work in a Team environment