To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
A Booking and Delivery
- Delivers products to customers based on booking schedule.
- Conducts booking of new and existing customers or outlets
- Monitors stock inventory of customers.
- Issues accountable receipts to customers such as delivery receipts incoming receipts, cash/charge invoice and official/provisionary receipts depending on the nature of transactions, and also the issuance of Gatepass and Entry pass.
- Maintains good relation to dealers/customers.
- Pick-up empty cylinders at all scheme “C” customers.
B. Credit and Collection
- Monitors and maintains subsidiary ledger of all customers accounts receivable in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Follow-up and collect un-paid customers accounts and remits the same to the sales center clerk.
- Delivers statement of account to customers.
C. Marketing/Sales Reports & Meetings
- Prepares and submit Daily Accountability Report on Inventory and Sales (ARIS) to Sales Center Clerk.
- Attends monthly sales meeting as maybe required.
- Observe safety rules and regulations inside the Company premises/facilities such as plants, sales centers and vehicles.
- Checks fire extinguishers in the vehicle and ensures it must be in good and usable condition.
- Ensures that vehicles are always properly maintained, cleaned, safe, and in good running condition.
G. Other duties
- Maintains log-book for fuel consumption.
- Reports damaged vehicle parts and accessories to Sales center OIC for possible replacement.
- Checks and monitor vehicle registration expiry and renewal and reports to the OIC for proper disposition.
Do other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Must work with less supervision.